Old December 11th 10, 12:58 AM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.games.video.nintendo
The Closer

Default PSP2 has PS3 quality graphics

On Dec 11, 4:53*am, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , Doug Jacobs wrote:In alt.games.video.xbox Jim wrote:
"parallax-scroll" wrote in message
Industry analyst Michael Pachter thinks the PSP2 will be dead on
arrival, but if it packs such a visual punch, would you be tempted?
I going to have to buy one just to prove Patcher wrong.
Sounds like it going to have a worse battery life than the first PSP.

I wonder if it's such a good idea to compare the PSP2 to the PS3 so much....

Does this mean the PSP2 is going to cost $300-400 at launch?

Its rumored the 3DS will.

I'll guarantee you it won't be (and I can speak from experience as I'm
an inter-corporate pricing analyst by profession both SCEA and MS are
my clients). The launch price of the 3DS will be 249.99.