Old April 20th 09, 03:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.html,comp.graphics.algorithms,microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.video,comp.dsp
Kartik_Vashishta

Default Available: A free root account on Slaris10

To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc.

Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no
password,
hit enter), then,

telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).

Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
available on:
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me at: ,
and/
or, at, or contact me, via my web page.

Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

Kartik Vashishta