Old June 1st 08, 01:36 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
~misfit~[_3_]

Default CD Bootable Prime95 Substitute

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Ed Light" typed:
~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "Ed Light" typed:
It's just a shame there's no CPU temp monitoring at the same time.
The build options had tons of little things you could add that
weren't on by default. Maybe one of those does it.

I was reporting on "The Ultimate Boot CD". The version I have was
burnt from an ISO I downloaded. No options there. :-(

Now it's a build-it-at-home thing. During building you get a huge list
of customizations (can't remember if you have to click a button for
those). He says make one without altering stuff at first to see if it
works ok. You can update the security apps during build setup.

http://www.ubcd4win.com/howto.htm

Wow! It's a whole different ball game now. Good for customisation I guess.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.