Old April 7th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Graphics Card is not working right

The only place where I think I find my ONBOARD video is
when my computer boots up, click F1 to enter setup, then go to
adavance and it says video adapter and switch it from onboard video
to PCI right? Then when I install the video card, it tells me to
click run and type in this one thing and i do and my PCI card is
working. But there is a regular ATI PCI card then it says secondary
one of the same PCI Card and I do not get that. Please Help
Me!!!!!