Old March 15th 21, 09:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_41_]

Default Monitor question

Larc wrote:

| Any comments or suggestions based upon your experience is welcome!

I had a 27" 4K monitor plugged into the display port on an EVGA GTX 750ti for a few
weeks while I was waiting for another GPU and 3840x2160 @60Hz worked perfectly. It's
not a great setup for gaming, but 4K streaming is outstanding.

Larc

Larc, When you used the DisplayPort, did you have to switch to using the
audio via the monitor (aux?) or were you able to still get audio (5.1 in
my case) directly using the various audio connectors on the card (as
you did when you were using DVI)? To my thinking, it sounds like a lot
to ask to get 5.1 through an "aux" connection. Thanks!

Bill