Old November 19th 03, 04:51 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Rick Pali wrote:

"Kip" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a stable packet writing software
with support for DVD-/+R/RW (dont want to hear how
PW is unreliable as personally I've never lost data yet).

I don't want to hear about how Santa isn't real, but that doesn't make it
any less true.

( HOW DO YOU READ KILL-FILED POSTS? )

Imagine then in order for Take Two, supposedly a backup software, to
work *IDEALLY*, it must use packet writing!

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: A note on Take Two
Date: 9/1/99

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed...to do it.

You may back up ... to a DCD-formatted erasable.