Old May 1st 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced HD Audio

On Mon, 1 May 2006 09:18:17 -0400, "Clark Martin"
wrote:

Hi Journey,

Yep, the CDN dollar seems to get better every week. Since you asked, $30
CDN = $26.36 USD this morning. I really love this -we travel to the
south-west U.S. (Utah, Arizona) for about two months each year with our
Travel Trailer, so a good exchange rate is important to me.

Clark

I have a question -- the Canadian currency is called a "dollar" and it
uses the same symbol "$".

Is it at times confusing for someone in Canada purchasing something
from a Canadian company's web site? Or in all instances of a Canadian
dollar is it designated as such (CDN)?

This probably is far-fetched, but have unscrupulous companies tried to
use this to their advantage?

Journey