Old March 6th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
devin1100[_18_]

Default Acer 5715z fan problem

Hi im hoping someone can help me, my fan will work fine for about 2
hours it will kick on and off as needed but after the aprox 2 hours it
will stay off even if the cpu hits 80 degrees celcius. I have xp on
this laptop not vista so my drivers are not exacly the right ones, im
guessing that could be the problem. I installed the epower management
and that helped for about a day and tried reinstalling it when it
stoped working. The only way to get the fans to go back on is to
restart windows why that helps i dont know. if you have any questions
ask away.

--
devin1100