Old December 19th 04, 12:38 AM
Stephen

"Stephen" wrote in message
As an update it's now looking as if the arseholes at Ebuyer have actually
deleted all the e-notes I've left for them. What a bunch of cowboy
*******.

It appears that a check with the Royal Mail's Track & Trace has shown that
Ebuyer has now accepted the recorded delivery letter. The e-notes still
remain deleted though and another one I left has also now been deleted.

However despite now having my letter in their possession I've still to get
any reply from them let alone the item I ordered from them which hasn't been
sent despite charging my credit card for the item.

I've already informally informed my credit card issuer of the situation. If
no reply promising the item in a couple of days then I'll be putting the
complaint to the credit card issuer formally in writing as an official
complaint. According to my credit card issuer Ebuyer aren't supposed to
debit the credit card until such time they're about to sent the goods out.
They didn't seen at all surprised when I mentioned the name of Ebuyer
either!!