Old March 23rd 09, 12:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ant

Default Corrupted vertical mouse cursors once in a while...

On 3/22/2009 4:57 PM PT, rms typed:

Ever since major computer hardware upgrades in the end of December 2008, I
noticed once in a while and rarely randomly, my mouse cursor gets
corrupted

I wouldn't be blaming the videocard for this, it could be the various
add-in cards as well. Get the latest bios & drivers for your realtek nic
www.realtek.com.tw as well as the tuner cards and audiocard. the latest ms
mouse driver wouldn't hurt either.

Already did all that. None of them seem to help.
--
"Left right left right we're army ants. We swarm we fight. We have no
home. We roam. We race. You're lucky if we miss your place." --Douglas
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or