Old February 10th 05, 02:58 PM
Ken

mcj wrote:

Sir/Ma’am,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
It’s missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
They’re in the Philippines and I’m on the other side of the ocean.

I’ll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Would it not be easier to just download the drivers for your modem???