Old August 9th 18, 10:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ant

Default "Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again"

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage Mark Perkins wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 13:04:10 -0500, (Ant) wrote:

Can I buy a 2 TB SSD for really cheap yet

The 2TB Micron SSD for less than $300 that was mentioned in the article
is really cheap, compared to other 2TB SSD models.

Still expensive to me.

like a HDD price?

HDD's are still less expensive, on a per-TB basis, but things appear to
be poised to get a lot better soon.

Yeah, I will wait again.
--
Quote of the Week: "You feel the faint grit of ants beneath your shoes,
but keep on walking because in this world you have to decide what you're
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )