Old June 8th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Mike Powers

Default A Message to SMH

I recognize that you have problems with Mike Richter.
I will even say that your advice to help people is better than his.
I posted a request for help a few years back and Mike's response was
idiotic.
I don't even think he read the post completely.
That being said...this is only about CDR software. This whole group.
There are wars and diseases and terrorists out there in the real world.
Don't you think it's time to move on and let it go?
Life is short. Get outside and enjoy life.
This newsgroup is so insignificant in the big scheme of things.

Move on.