Old January 25th 06, 02:35 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Compaq Evo laptop LCD Screen issues

Ok you know it is bad
You are talking about the flat end
I checked ou similar products and they are expensive for just the cable
Do not know at this point
Sometimes the pressure will fix it and sometimes not

And it may not be the cable it could be where the cable attaches
Most likely the ribbon cable but you never know

There may be a fix
I will ask my brother who is more experineced than me

"Noel" wrote in message

Right, I got that far. but, when I realease the pressure the screeen
goes back to "not-so-good".

Is there some way of getting a permanent fix, other than mentioned
before?

--
Noel