Old March 7th 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Wandering

Default Acer 5715z fan problem

Your Acer is equipped with a hidden disk partition that contains all you
need to restore the system to factory settings. This is accessed by a CD
which a utility program included will make for you. Be sure to locate the
program and make the CD. Then you can always get back to the start condition
of your system.

Acer prefaces all their utilities, it seems, with e- Try the help files for
details.

Good luck

"devin1100" wrote in message

Mhaxx;795734 Wrote:
Hi im hoping someone can help me, my fan will work fine for about 2

Hello, you have got my same new laptop! Can you tell me if you have my
same problem (whine from AD adapter) reported some post before yours?

And about e-powering technology, I haven't got any CD! Have you?

Please write to me, my email is my sign at postino dot it, thank you
in advance.

Mhaxx

ocationaly i do get a whine but never checked where it was from and it
only happens when my screen is flashing quickly like say during a game
or movie.
and im not quite sure what u ment by this "And about e-powering
technology, I haven't got any CD! Have you?" if your talking about a
driver cd you can just got to the acer euro site and download the
drivers, it has to be acer euro cause the panam site dose not have the
5715z model listed

--
devin1100