Old January 24th 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Default master restore CD/DVD

The only absolute way to test the restore CD is to use them
Can you copy them
Yes

"Derek Wealleans" wrote in message
Just bought in UK a new Pentium 4 P Bell, and have made a Master Restore
or Recovery CD. My old 'puter, not P Bell, had full restore CDs. It
seems I can only make one set for a P Bell. Can I copy the set of 4 CDs
(onto a DVD or other CDs) safely. Are there problems? How do I check
that the Master CDs are OK?
Sorry if this is a brainless thing to ask. How do I search for and read
past articles for this newsgroup. Recent posts are of high quality which
is very encouraging.

Derek Wealleans.