Old June 23rd 03, 01:16 AM
gupps

Default Wondering which memory to buy

I am getting ready to rebuild my system w/t an Intel 875pbz motherboard and
a 3.06 CPU at 800 MGH and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what
memory to purchase. I'm currently leaning towards OCZ EL 512 EL DDR (part
number OCZ400512ELDC-K) but would appreciate any better ideas. Its going to
be a gaming rig and I'll (hopefully) be purchasing an ATI 9800 to round out
the system. I know Corsair is supposedly the king at screaming memory speeds
but I'm not interested in overclocking and its a bit out of my budget.

Thanks in advance
Gupps

--
God is dead.