Old December 12th 08, 04:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Postman delivers

Default Need a Hard Drive holder/carrier for a HP XE783 desktop

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:30:39 -0500, - Bobb - wrote:

I can only find this reference to PC: it came with Win ME
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?

lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=bph06038&printable=yes& encodeUrl=true&Cannot
find ANY part numbers/info online.Worst case:an old generic 5.25"
holder for floppy drive.mount the 3.5" drive where the floppy would go.
Lose an expansion bay but -it works.

* * *
Bobb,

Thanks, I was not thinking outside of the box, I have a zipdrive unit I
can use, as you pointed out just use one of the three drive slots... Now
to locate the part in the parts bin, and finsh this unit... Thanks again
for the info...

JR the postman