Old September 17th 03, 08:50 PM
JuanMa

"rstlne" .@. wrote in message ...
Is the same CDRom in both systems?
I dont know that cdrom driver so it's not sony or creative labs (same
difference usually)..
If your booting from a floppy then you need all of the files that config sys
calls for to be on the floppy.
I dont remember what the win98 boot will show if something in the config sys
line isnt found so I might be way off target
also, try to clean the floppy drive .. It's possible that moving it
around to mess with the new pc resulted in something dirty moving around..
They do get dirty and stop working sometimes

Greetings.

Will do. Thank you.

The CD-ROM drives are different in both systems, but they were
recognized by the same floppy previous to the new mobo. The oakcdrom
driver is a generic driver for windows.

TIA

Juan