Old September 17th 03, 08:10 AM
JuanMa

"rstlne" .@. wrote in message ...
I also am having trouble setting the CPU speed in my BIOS, it
is currently setting it at 1600 instead of 1900+, any suggestions?

snip

Thank you both for your help.

Another thing that I find strange is that, when I use a boot disk with
win98 in it, it gives me an error that the oakcdrom.sys driver in
config.sys is corrupt, yet if I try it on another computer it works
without problems. I doubt that the problem is with the floppy drive
since it was working with the previous mother board, and if I insert
another boot disk it gives me a corrupt file also, which is a
different file/driver: eg. one boot disk doesn't load the cd driver
for DOS and the other doesn't load himem.sys becauses of supposed file
corruption.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Take care.