Old September 16th 03, 06:24 AM
JuanMa

Default Asus a7n8x Win98 PCI driver problems. TIA

Greetings.

I currently have an Asus A7N8X MB with 524MB RAM and a GeForce
FX 5200 AGP card 128MB DDR and a AMD XP Athlon 1900+.

I have installed win98, Asus drivers and video drivers, but
whenever I start my computer windows pops the new hardware
found window for PCI Universal Serial Bus and PCI Raid
controller, but can't find the drivers in the win9x CD or in
Asus CD.

I also am having trouble setting the CPU speed in my BIOS, it
is currently setting it at 1600 instead of 1900+, any suggestions?

Thank you.

--
Take Care.

JuanMa