Old September 9th 10, 05:55 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Do You Believe in Registry Cleaners?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:57:02 -0500, "Monica"
wrote:

So does CCleaner do a registry defrag? I DO have that program but have
never used it. Like I said, I'm not having any issues, everything is
running smoothly and zips right along and I'm not one to add/remove
programs. This system is 1.5 years old and I've only used 28GB of 320. A
friend was running a reg cleaner and it got me to wondering if I should.
I've always been a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" gal but I thought I'd
ask you guys what you thought.

The current version does not tho it does clean the registry.
To me, it doesn't sound like you need it yet.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/features