Old January 8th 05, 03:33 PM
HereWeGoYetAgain

Default Screwed my Hard Drive?

I can't access my hard drive. It was fairly new (less than 1 year) which I use
with PM to copy partitions before I muck with them. I had about 15 logical
partitions and was in the middle of a partition copy when PM got an error and
failed turning the whole drive "yellow", bad. PM 4, 7 and 8 try but can't
delete it. I don't need to recover the partitions just the drive. Fdisk hangs,
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 6 hangs and Gdisk (not to experienced with this one)
tells me can't access disk due to too many partitions. I need to wipe the
partition table, I think but don't know how to do to. Can anybody help me clean
this thing?