Old January 24th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
journey

Default FYI: Upgrade from Windows XP to Vista procedure

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below"

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:37:38 -0500, Sparky Spartacus
wrote:

I find this whole Vista business very Shakespearean, i.e., "Much Ado
About Nothing".

Hmm...

- To be or not to be, that is NOT the question (it _will_ be in a
week or so).

- "But, soft! What light through yonder window s Vista breaks?
It is the east Redmond, and Juliet Bill Gates is the sun $$$$$."

And for you, Sparky:

- "Now is the winter of our discontent."

:-)