Old November 26th 20, 11:00 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Arlen Holder

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 18:37:09 -0000 (UTC), Chris wrote:

The only way to ensure you never see his posts is to use wildcards in the
kf. His name and email change regularly, but it's fairly easy to find an
appropriate filter.

Jesus Christ, Chris.

There's no love lost between you and me as I consider you an utter moron.
o You know this - as you get your head handed to you - you're that stupid.

Even so ... *how _stupid_ would you have to be to _miss_ my posts*?
o If it takes more than seconds to figure out my posts, you're an idiot.

Besides, they completely fabricated the whole thing anyway...
o As I haven't changed a damn thing.

Nothing.

Funny actually...
1. One sock fabricates a change that never happened...
2. And then whines that he can't filter out that which didn't change...
3. Then he brings in his next sock to complain of the same inability...

How freakin' stupid can these utter morons prove to be?
o Are they having a contest of who's even dumber than Alan Baker is?

Is it even possible for them to prove to be dumber than he?