Old November 26th 20, 06:37 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Chris

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networkedprinter - have you also printed from Android? How?

On 2020-11-25, Arlen Holder wrote:
HELPFUL HINT: I've been pulling up the printer menus so much that this

HELPFUL HINT: Take your stinking bullet points and shove them up your ass.

I thought I killfiled you, jerk, but apparently you engage in nymshifting
as well.

The only way to ensure you never see his posts is to use wildcards in the
kf. His name and email change regularly, but it's fairly easy to find an
appropriate filter.

No surprise there. People like you are nothing more than disgusting
filth.