Old January 21st 14, 10:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jim[_38_]

Default Can't get TV Out working

On 21/01/2014 18:38, Jim wrote:
I have just formatted and gone and reinstalled win 7 U x64 with an old
ATI HD 6450. I have installed latest driver which were 13.12 that were
released on 12/18/2013, all went fine but when i plugged in my HDMI
cable it looks like i had no desktop icons etc on the monitor however
when i looked at tv i could see desktop icons etc so it was as if i
had dual monitors allbeit one being the tv, no worries i just thought
it would be a setting somewhere but for the life of me i can't see it
anywhere.

Should i have plugged in HDMI to TV before installingt he drivers?
Can anyone shed any light on this for me and hopefully a fix, i worked
fine before the format.

Jim

Sorted