Old December 15th 12, 06:17 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
[email protected]

Default restoring OS on GW GT5408

On Monday, December 3, 2012 7:09:20 AM UTC+8, Frank.Logullo wrote:
Computer was slowing down and now I can't get into Windows.

Hard drive seems OK as I can get the Windows restore options but they

will not work and all I get is a blank screen with the mouse pointer.

Reticent to use OS restore disk as it is quite old and will wipe old

files. Is this something I should not be concerned about? I do have

two months of Carbonite left and am going to drop it for a back up drive.

Is there something better (I saw some restore software at Best Buy).

Don't want to expend lot of money or effort as I was thinking new pc

next year. Also open for suggestions on that.

Frank

I have used a free software before. It can do backup and restore excellently. That is AOMEI Data Backuper. Moreover, it also can do disk/partition clone as well. You can know more about it by reading this article. http://www.aomeitech.com/res/backup/...-7.html?id=hmm