Old January 14th 04, 08:07 AM
andrew2000

I use Celerons often and have no problems - including video editing. they
are a bit slower in the benchmarks. but not noticeable in the "feel" of the
system. regardless of what you use be sure to use good quality ram - 512 mb
is a nice number.
"Taishi" wrote in message
.. .
I did some research on the internet about the CPU's in question. I see

that
the Celeron is a cheaper CPU than the P4.

Do anyone know the story behind the Celeron?

Has anyone seen a big difference between a Celeron 2.4 vs a Intel P4 PC?

Are there any Con's to having a Celeron over a P4?

Is there a big difference between a Celeron 2.4 vs 2.5?