Old April 24th 04, 11:48 AM
Helene

Yes, she's married. Husband doesn't drink, though. LOL. Actually, message
was still there the next day. Each time they shut down and power on again
the message just comes back and they can never open windows. We will
certainly try Philo's suggestion, but hope I didn't offend everyone on this
group by posting a second time.

Helene

"Trent©" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:16:50 GMT, "Helene"
wrote:

A friend of mine is getting the message "Primary slave not detected" when
she starts her computer. What would cause that message and what is the
primary slave? What needs to be done to fix the problem? Thanks for any

help
you can give us.

Helene

Is she married?

If so, her husband has probably gone out for a beer. When he comes
back, the message should go away.

Have a nice week...

Trent

What do you call a smart blonde?