Old December 25th 09, 12:27 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
MuahMan

Default HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

On Dec 24, 5:25*pm, Justin wrote:
On 12/24/09 5:02 PM, MuahMan wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:33 pm, *wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:31 PM, MuahMan wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:27 pm, * *wrote:
On 12/24/09 4:13 PM, MuahMan wrote:

Go buy the whorish old hag $4500 dollar 27" iMac. It won't work at
all, straight out of the box.

But at least they'll honor the warranty. *Quit while you're behind,
kiddo - you loose.

They won't honor the warranty. Since it's broken as soon as you open
it you'll just have to return. Most people get one that works on their
3rd or 4th try.

Wrong. *They honored my warranty a year after I bought the machine.
Stop making stuff up, its dangerous - you'll end up believing your own lies.

You've had a 27" iMac for over a year?

Wait they fixed your Apple under warranty because it was a year old?
How come your Mac broke so quickly. Don't Macs just work?

Ir was a year and a half old.

If fact, if Macs just work. Why is there a class action suit against
with thousands of plantiffs claiming their brand new 27" iMacs
wouldn't work and Apple denied the the problem?

**** happens. *Look at the reliability surveys - if you can read.

If Macs just work. Why sell Apple Care at all?

Again, because machines break - just like everything.

If Machines just break.... like your P.O.S. Mac.... in less than a
year. Why are you complaining about the HP that lasted longer than
your P.O.S. Mac. Make up your mind your circular arguing ****stick.

The Apple you paid 3x broke faster than the HP. LOL