Old March 22nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Video Card for TV and Video Card for traditional display

I'd like my traditional monitor to retain its usual resolution while
at the same time have my television connected continuously to watch
pvr files via S-Video in another room. Is there a way to do this with
two video cards (ie. one connected to the TV and one connected to the
monitor)? Or maybe there is a way to set the S-Video Out display
resolution separately from the Monitor's resolution? Thanks for any
advice.