Old August 1st 04, 08:42 AM
Arthur

Anyone trusting Windoze to a BIOS update is a real amateur or dumb.

What are the odds of a Windoze abend, blue screen, or worse as apposed
to KISS DOS? Asus is doing users a real disservice IMO promoting a
less secure and reliable BIOS update program for the sake of glitz,
laziness, and incompetent users who should not be updating a BIOS if
they can not deal with DOS..

That's Keep It Simple, Stupid in case you don't know.
arthur
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:06:22 GMT, "{SFU}Xeon" wrote:
I myself didn't have a problem updating the bios in my A7N8X-X mobo. I used
the windows based AsusUpdate, worked like a charm, and now, my bios will
accept upto 600mhz FSB, and my 1gb of Geil pc3200 ram runs at 200mhz 400
actual. Perhaps there are alot of amature's or wanna B's trying to flash
the bios ehy?