Old July 30th 04, 12:06 PM
{SFU}Xeon

I myself didn't have a problem updating the bios in my A7N8X-X mobo. I used
the windows based AsusUpdate, worked like a charm, and now, my bios will
accept upto 600mhz FSB, and my 1gb of Geil pc3200 ram runs at 200mhz 400
actual. Perhaps there are alot of amature's or wanna B's trying to flash
the bios ehy?

A7N8X-X
XP2500
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
1gb PC3200 Geil
and a partrage in a pear tree.....

{SFU}Xeon

"jf" wrote in message
om...
Why are there so many bios update problems with Asus? Why don't they
figure out what works and post it and quit posting stuff that doesn't
work. Do you use EZbios update, do you boot in dos, do you update from
windows. Just pick one and fix it. I've read so many complaints that
there should be a class action lawsuit against Asus if they are
posting something that destroys the board.

P4C800
P4 2.8c