Old September 19th 03, 06:55 PM

Default Dual Channel DDR Frame rates

Anyone know what the frame rate differences on new games between having 512MB of RAM
or 1024MB of RAM and the difference with single vs dual channel ddr333 with a 333 FSB CPU
like the Athlon XP 2800. I would be using the A7N8X but not the 400FSB athlon XP 3000
because it costs too much. Anyone got some actual test scores comparing the RAM setups
because its like $200 difference between the high and low setup with RAM. Possibly the fps
difference on games like the betas of Doom3 and Half Life 2 since they are a good example
of what to expect a new game to benefit from. I would use Corsair RAM unless otherwise
convinsed...
So...
1. Difference between 512MB and 1024MB
2. Difference between single vs dual channel ddr333.
Thanks.