Old February 13th 14, 09:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
~misfit~[_16_]

Default Old CCC v10.12 have temperature readings for a very old ATI AIW 9600 video card?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Ant wrote:
On 2/13/2014 3:06 AM PT, ~misfit~ typed:

Oh well - I tried. :-/

Yea, thanks. So far, not running hot 3D does not corrupt my Windows
XP OS.

Sweet! I have a few AGP cards in a box here that have got to the stage where
they're not worth the packaging up to sell and I no longer run gear that old
(other than a couple of bullet-proof ThinkPads). Alas, I'm in New Zealand or
I'd offer them to you. I've got a sweet little Gigabyte GV-R900c Pro / 64MB
that's been in several computers and never missed a beat and a Gainward GF
Ti4400 'Golden Sample' / 128MB likewise...

(I had a few later AGP cards but found that they don't live as long as these
beauties - maybe capacitor plague?)

Cheers,
--
/Shaun