Old March 6th 04, 01:01 AM
Yvo

Default To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this

What's up HP & Compaq laptop users,

Over the years I have used HP & Compaq laptops and have realized that the
only support out there is those provided by general hardware websites and
HP/Compaq's "great" offshore support.

Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a consumer forum
where users can collaborate on their website. HP only has a forum for IT
professionals, not the place for an average consumer.

I hope to change all that. I have registered hplaptopforums.com,
hplaptopforums.net, compaqlaptopforums.com, and compaqlaptopforums.net as
domain names (hplaptopforums.com being the main domain name) as access to a
forum only website.

This website is new and can grow with users that use HP and/or Compaq
laptops everyday. This website isn't to promote, nor scare people away from
HP or Compaq. I personally own a HP zt3000 notebook and am I very happy
user.

It is my plan to make this website a community where users can share upgrade
information, reviews or support questions, etc.

Right now the forums are empty, but ready to be filled and I hope one day
that this forum will be a primary resource for HP, Compaq or future laptop
users.

So come check it out at http://www.hplaptopforums.com

-Yvo