Old July 8th 05, 12:17 AM
Veritech

Pete, maybe your ill.

That system is practically the hotest thing you could possibly buy.

You would have one of the most powerful Desktops availible in the
world(stock speeds wise & raw CPU power), why on earth do you seem dis
content. Your systems got two CPUs for crying out loud! i struggling to keep
my one cool, never mind having two.
My only question is are you sure about the "fx3400" cause i've never heard
of desktop GFx card called that. Check again.
"pete" wrote in message
ok, for example, would I get any additional benefit by getting another
fx3400 card and running in SLI or get a fx7800?

The Asus motherboard can take a athlon 64 fx57, would this be better than
the one I have brought?

"Haley" wrote in message
"SteveH" wrote:
"pete" wrote:
Hello

I have just brought a system consisting of:-
Amd athlon 64 r 4800 Dual core
Asus A8N SLI motherboard
4Gb ddr400 ram
250Gb Seagate baracuda sata
Nvidia Fx3400 PciE graphics card
Liteon dual layer dvdrom
Antec 550w psu
Antec performance II case

Can this be made to go faster?

I will get this next week, but I would like to know if it can be
improved.

You are joking?

If you haven't got it yet, how can you know you want/need it to go
faster?

SteveH

... and actually, *why* would you ever want it to go faster? That's got
to be the
highest-quality configuration I've seen in a while...

Haley