Old March 15th 09, 05:06 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

Default Dvorak Likes Linux

On Mar 14, 6:15*pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:

Well, why bother.

You might bother if you grasped that existing OS's have got it all
wrong. Or, you might not bother if you grasped that existing OS's and
existing ISA's have one another in a death grip.

But I don't don't think you grasp those things, and I'm sure you will
think I am patronizing you for saying so.

Why bother, indeed? Why bother with a different OS or a different ISA
unless you've got something really different on your mind?

Robert.