Old March 10th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Brendan R. Wehrung

Default burning noisy CD

Seth Goodman ) writes:
Sorry for following up to myself. Haven't had my coffee yet. ;-)

Two suggestions:

1) Have you checked that you've got the latest firmware for your burner?
You might have discovered a problem they've already fixed.

2) Try Googling for your burner both under its HP model designation, and
its Samsung model designation, for any discussions of problems.

--
Seth Goodman

The computer was purchased at the end of December and I think built within
the last 6 months. Models don't last long any more. Could firmware
already be out of date?

Brendan