Old November 13th 08, 11:41 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Kevin Childers

Default Armada 7350 MT Setup

I think on some older models it may be F1 (wiser minds may have more info).
Try just tapping the key a few times at it boots. Or just go to the web
site and do a model look up, Just did the same for an old Compaq 5441 I
inherited by default. Looked it up as part of the update BIOS process.

KMC

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Hi. I have just aquired a free 7350. It needs some TLC. I would like to
know
how to get to the BIOS setup. I have heard references to F10 at logo
screen,
but no logo screen appears on this one. The first thing I see at boot is
65XXXX free, then, "Starting Windows98". That's it. F10 doesn't do a
thing.
I looked on the HP site for a manual, but the download link seems to be
dead.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
TA