Old November 8th 08, 10:18 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
[email protected]

Default display adaptor problem with Deskpro EN - advise?

Yes, it's an SFF, and it's all sorted now - thanks very much all!
Except, I now have a problem with the floppy drive. See new post.

Lee

On Nov 8, 1:16*am, "William R. Walsh"
m wrote:
Hold that thought...

Nice systems. But you've got know what you have.
If you're not sure, can you get a picture and post a *link* to it here?

Desktop:http://greyghost.mooo.com/deskpro-en...43.JPG(640x480, 143KB)

Tower (one machine in from the rightmost computer in the picture):http://greyghost.mooo.com/temp-blog-...h1.jpg(640x480, 54KB)

And I thought I had a picture of the SFF...as many of them as there are
crawling around here...you'd think I would...oh, well, I'll just borrow this
one from an eBay seller. Seems fair enough since I bought that very machine:

http://www.liquis.com/ebaypics/20080...-a.JPG(720x540, 35KB)

William