Old July 1st 10, 11:39 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Seth_J[_2_]

Default Dead Compaq SR2037X, sorta.

If she did anything to it beforehand, she didn't tell me.

The memory modules were different brands, but were the same speed and
type far as I could tell by looking at them.

Looked like the video shared general RAM, but PCBSD locked up before
been minimal at that time. Oh, and I should have mentioned it locked
when only one memory stick was in as well.

I suppose I could try replacing the memory with a single 1 or 2 gig
module and the power supply just to see what that gets me, and since all
of it isn't too expensive. That won't happen for a couple months at
least though since I'm out on the road and away from the house for that
long.