Old August 31st 03, 06:27 PM
XPG

Far as I can tell the underrun always occurs late in the write sequence
which fits with Mike's theory that it might be related to the TOC.

It might be a problem with the busmaster drivers of your mainboard.

The good news is that Feurio *did* successfully create a music CD for me.

confess to muddling through the user interface somewhat - also seemed to

be
a huge number of warning dialogs and caveats about one thing or another -
but I expect it'll all make sense in time!

Yes, it's a bit confusing at the beginning, but the fastest thing to make
compilations when you know it.
With other programs you make a compilation, burn it and forget it.

Feurio CD-Manager will show your list of compilations ("projects")
inmediately: you don't have to open, or save compilations; they're always
there until you delete them (the structure is kept in a folder anyway if you
need to recover it later).
The only "difficult" step is that you need to press "New" and enter "Artist"
and "Title" to create a compilation.

Feurio CD-Writer is used to make a direct copy of the CD, and is also opened
when you burn a compilation. (HP8200 probably can't READ with index marks
enabled).

You can use the Wave Player or Track Editor to hear the compilation exactly
how it's going to be burned.