Old August 9th 15, 10:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eric Stevens

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 22:07:20 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

I am not going to stick my nose into this tent, as you know I am not
running Windows, so my advice would probably be questionable at best.
I have not experienced any issues saving profiles generated using my
now discontinued Pantone hueyPro which still works just fine with the
X-Rite software and OSX 10.10.4. When that fails I might consider a
replacement colorimeter.

I don't think the problem is anything to do with the colorimeter.
Something new has clashed with the software.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens