Old May 5th 04, 10:26 PM
LBJGH

I'll have to play around with primary displays but I believe the monitor is
primary since there is an option in the control panel to identify the
displays and the monitor has a large "1" and the TV has a large "2".

I try your suggestion about unplugging the TV and running in safe mode.

I seem to remember this happening before. It had something to do
with the tv getting assigned the primary display and the monitor
getting assigned the secondary display. The icons came up on the
tv, but since it was in 640 x 480 mode they were all off the edge,
kinda off in virtual space. I ended up disabling the tv setup in
safe mode win2k with the tv unplugged from the card which
forced everything to show up on the monitor when I rebooted.

Maybe something similar has occured with yours. This was with a
9700 Pro.

Bill

---