Old April 23rd 04, 02:18 AM
Yellowbeard

I still have a 596 133 that is in my daughters room. She uses it for word
and "old" games.
It is running win98.
If memory serves me the 586 at 133 is already OC to its extent.
YB

"Minotaur" wrote in message
. ..
socket7! wrote:

I'm about to upgrade my friend's 486sx 25 computer with the very modern

5x86
133 CPU. Since I've heard about good overclockability of 5x86s , I was
wondering if anyone here had any experience in that matter.
Don't laugh - CAN you double the speed of YOUR system for 3 USD? ;-)

I could for 50c US, buy a note pad and a pencil it'l be faster than
Could try loading Unix/X Window and Netscape for a JOKE I suppose *8)
The PC might be good as a timer for those times when your baking a roast!