Old July 15th 05, 04:56 PM
spodosaurus

Mxsmanic wrote:
Matt writes:

Find a case that is easy to open and that supports easy changing of
components.

Does anyone make such cases? Most of them seem to be designed for
looks or compact size rather than maintenance or cooling.

You can hire someone to make just about anything...

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/