Old July 26th 03, 12:07 AM
Dave

Bob,

I've already downloaded the MPEG-2/SVCD plug in?

Dave

"Bob" wrote in message
Do you have the MPEG-2/SVCD plug in?

http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1013694802660

Check close to the middle of the page. Nero Express comes with an MPEG-1
encoder. You may need the MPEG-2 encoder. Perhaps that is your problem.

"Dave" wrote in message
news
Anyone using Nero Express with a Compaq Computer?
When I copy Pictures for showing on a DVD using VCD or SVCD the most
pictures I can copy are 96 and the CD shows only 60 Mb of space used.
I've Emailed Ahead software on several occasions - but guess what no
response.
Does anyone know a good software programme that can copy pics for

showing
on
a DVD that works properly on a Compaq?
I am using Windows XP.