Old April 26th 17, 05:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Diesel[_2_]

Default Automatic wire strippers!

VanguardLH Sat,
15 Apr 2017 06:42:01 GMT in alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, wrote:

not the end-all to all education. As I mentioned, I've watched
REAL electricians (humans, not videos) doing their jobs for
decades.

So, you aren't actually an electrician either then? Do you have any
certs/license in the electrical/IT trades?

I've yet, in all that time, seen one take out a pair of
auto-strippers when they are ON THE JOB and using the tools they
toted with them.

I'm sorry, but, whatever you've personally seen doesn't matter. I've
used them, other electricians I know personally have used them. *shrug*
I don't know how many electricians you've seen do their jobs, but, you
seem to be viewing a very limited sample. Are they all by chance union?

Auto-strippers are something they use back at
their static workplace. At a workbench with lots of toolboxes or
cabinets or pegboards, you can have loads of tools.

Yes, and no. We use them there, we use them on the jobsite, too! It
depends on the situation we find ourselves in...